Last Update: January 01, 2022
Stalk.to (from now onward can also be referred to as “we”, “our”, “system” or “website”) allows you to browse social networks securely based on privacy and have a better social networking experience with various tools. You can browse social networks integrated with Stalk.to, view who viewed your social network profile, see who visited other people's profiles, list the profiles of people you follow but do not follow you, and list the profiles of people who unfollowed you.
Please read our Terms of Service so you can clearly understand how we work and what content we can expect from you when using our services. By accessing our system or using features, software or websites associated with our system (will be referred to as the "Services" as one), you agree to these Terms of Service ("Terms"). If you do not want to apply our terms, you can choose not to use our Services.
Our Services are not part or partner of 3rd party social networking platforms. It is an intermediary platform that interprets the data on social networking platforms and presents it to you in a readable form. To browse social networking platforms with your own account, you should visit their official site/app.
Some features of our Services may be subject to additional terms. We remind you that before using these features, you must read and approve the terms related to these features. Our Services may allow you to access third-party websites, applications, content, and other products and services. We would like to point out that when you use the services of third parties, you will be subject to the terms of service and privacy policies of these third parties.
Provided that you comply with all your obligations under these Terms, including but not limited to the User Conduct Rules set forth below; We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license and right to use our Services for use through your device, site or app.
We want you to know that the use of our application contrary to its intended use is prohibited and any such use will be considered a violation of the Terms. We would like to state that our title, intellectual property and other rights and interests that we did not expressly indicate in our Terms are reserved.
The right of use we provide to you is valid until mutually terminated by either or the parties. You can terminate these Terms, including your right of use, by not entering our Stalk.to website or by removing our application from your device/devices. We would like to point out that if you do not comply with any of our Terms, your rights that allow you to use our services without notice to you will expire.
Our Premium Services
Stalk.to is provided to you for free. However, in the future, we may offer access to various features and services for a fee, in addition to the features/functions available with a free account. Stalk.to may charge for such features ("Premium Services") directly, through our third-party payment providers (Stripe.com), or through app stores (such as: Apple App Store or Google Play Store). You can find more detailed information about our Premium Services in our Purchasing Policy and Privacy Statement.
By purchasing Premium Services, you agree to pay the current fees for Premium Services (including but not limited to recurring payments for Premium Services) and all applicable taxes arising from such services. You may cancel your subscription to Premium Services prior to your renewal date. Your cancellation will end the billing for the period after the cancellation. After your notice of cancellation of Premium Services, you may use Premium Services until the beginning of the next renewal period. All payments and charges are non-refundable and we want you to know that refunds and credit entries cannot be made for partially or fully unused periods.
In order to use our services, we expect you to meet the following conditions and guarantee that these conditions are met:
- You are 18 years of age or older, with full legal and legal capacity to act;
- You reside in an area where access to our site and application is not blocked;
- You have full authority to accept our Terms;
- You have not/will not violate the rights of Stalk.to, including intellectual property rights;
- You agree to provide the hardware, software and internet connection necessary to use our Services.
You confirm that you have read and accepted our Privacy Statement. You can find our most recently updated Privacy Statement here.
Stalk.to Our Rules of Conduct
In case of any fraud, abuse or illegal activity or violation of our Rules of Conduct, Stalk.to reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the service offered to you, and we will notify the authorized institutions if your violation is necessary. If you encounter such a situation, you can contact us at [email protected] We want you to know that the behaviors listed below will not be tolerated:
- Upload inappropriate, false, misleading or objectionable content or commit fraud;
- Posting false/misleading information on your profile or forms;
- Logging into our system with someone else's social network account;
- Creating a user profile to create the impression that you are someone else;
- Creating a false/misleading identity;
- Using invective and offensive language in the Stalk.to comment forms, including attempts to evade automatic profanity filters and slang abbreviations containing profanity;
- Posting any content or logging in with social network accounts that may be racist, sexist, pornographic, insulting, hate speech or threatening in content, that may be perceived as discriminatory or offensive;
- Spamming on comments, uploading the same comment multiple times, or posting duplicate comments;
- Posting chain letters, solicitation, pyramid schemes, advertisements or any third party links;
- Engaging in illegal activities (such as drug use, piracy, hacking or acts of terrorism) or posting messages containing statements supporting these activities or logging in with social network profiles that contain them;
- Posting any content that could be considered denigratory or defamatory;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of any intellectual property we use to provide our Services;
- Adapting, modifying or doing similar works on our Services;
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices found on our Services
- Collecting, using, copying, selling, distributing or transferring any information, including but not limited to personal data, obtained from our Services, except as expressly permitted in our Terms or as expressly permitted by relevant persons;
- Using manual or automated software, devices, scripts, bots, robots, other tools or processes to access Services, doing "scrape", "crawl" or "spider", log into accounts, download personal data;
- Saving and storing personal data that does not belong to you while surfing third-party social networks via Stalk.to;
- Imitating the look or function of the Services by "framing", "mirroring" or any other means; and
- Take any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the integrity of our Services, including, but not limited to, attempts to access or hack our servers or network.
Compensation for Damages
By agreeing to these Terms, (1) your violation of our Terms and Privacy Statement, including but not limited to the following, violation of the rights of another person or entity or applicable law; (2) Content you transmit or use within the scope of our Services; (3) any activity you perform on or through our Services, and (4) if you make a false/misleading statement, you are solely responsible for all third-party claims, claims and investigations we face, and for all damages and costs arising therefrom, You also agree that Stalk.to has no responsibility in this context. You agree to cooperate fully with us, if necessary, in any dispute or defense.
If you violate our Terms or the rights of another person or entity, Stalk.to and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, representatives, partners and employees, because of the content, data or information you submit, contribute, post or transmit on or through our Services, you are not responsible for any claims, including reasonable legal fees, arising from these and requested by any third party, and that you are solely responsible for all such claims, costs and damages, and if any liability or loss arises from the above-mentioned due to these violations, you agree that you will immediately indemnify Stalk.to and other relevant persons/institutions in cash and in full without any demand.
Waiver of Commitments
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE IN THE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND STALK.TO, OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY VALID AND APPLICABLE LEGISLATION, Stalk.to MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DATA ACCURACY, TITLE-NAME, NON-INTRUSIVE USE, OR INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE FUNCTIONALITY OR ANY SERVICE AVAILABLE ON Stalk.to, Stalk.to MOBILE APPLICATION AND WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, STALK.TO WEBSITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION OR SERVICES OR SERVERS THAT MAKE THE FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL BE FREE FROM HARMFUL CONTENT. STALK.TO DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR THE RESULTS OF USING SERVICES. ALTHOUGH STALK.TO TAKES STEPS TO PREVENT THE DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION, IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT OTHER USERS OF STALK.TO WILL NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON YOUR BEHALF OR ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE.STALK.TO ACTS AS A BRIDGE BETWEEN THE USER OF Stalk.to AND SOCIAL NETWORKING PLATFORMS. IN CASES WHERE YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK PROFILE IS VISITED, COPIED OR ACCESSED TO DATA THAT YOU DO NOT WANT OTHERS TO SEE, THROUGH STALK.TO WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT, STALK.TO IS ONLY A SERVICE PROVIDER AND CARRIES OUT THE TRANSACTION FROM ALL KINDS OF DAMAGES, LOSSES AND PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE TRANSACTIONS (VISITOR OR STALK.TO USER).STALK.TO TRIES TO ENSURE THAT ITS USERS CAN ACCESS THE MOST ACCURATE CONTENT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE ALGORITHMS. CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKING PLATFORMS IS NOT FILTERED.SINCE THE ACCURACY AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE OF THE DATA PROVIDED THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS CANNOT BE CHECKED, THE RESPONSIBILITY LIES ENTIRELY WITH THE USER AND THE SOCIAL NETWORKING PLATFORMS HOSTING THE CONTENT.APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE WAIVER OF STATED WARRANTIES, SO THE AFOREMENTIONED DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY HOST REFERRAL CONTENT TO OTHER THIRD PARTIES WHILE PROVIDING OUR SERVICE, AND THAT STLAK.TO HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONTENT OR PRODUCT OF THESE THIRD PARTIES, AND THAT STALK.TO HAS NO COMMITMENTS REGARDING SUCH CONTENTS, AND YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY HAVE NO REFERRALS TO THIRD PARTIES REGARDING THE CONTENT OR PRODUCT OF THESE THIRD PARTIES. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, OR ANY OF OUR OTHER OBLIGATIONS WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER ENGLISH LAW.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL TERMS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR OTHER TERMS APPLICABLE TO OUR SERVICES OR THE CONTENT OF OUR SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
WE DECLARE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF OUR USERS, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, FOR TORT, MATERIAL/MORAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, BREACH OF LEGAL OBLIGATIONS, OR USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF Stalk.to SERVICES, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Abuse of Services
Stalk.to and its related partners and affiliates reserve the right to investigate suspected violations of the Terms and accordingly, Stalk.to may request information/documents from the user and/or another user suspected of violating the terms. We will collect and use such information/documents in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
As Stalk.to, we reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any user who abuses the Services. Examples of abuse, including but not limited to the ones listed below; creating multiple or false accounts, violating any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Rules of Conduct, or other behavior that Stalk.to deems inappropriate in its sole discretion.
- 1.1. We recommend that you carefully read the General Terms in this section before you start using our services.
- 1.2. By using our Services, you agree that you will comply with our Terms.
- 1.3. If you do not accept our terms, we request that you do not access our website Stalk.to, do not log in, do not download our mobile application and do not register with our application.
2. Other Terms
- 2.1. Use of the Stalk.to Services is subject to the terms contained herein, and by using our Services, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- 2.2. In order to fully and complete benefit from our services, you must at least log in with your real and your own 3rd party social network account integrated into our system.
- 2.3. You can find information on how we use your personal data in our Privacy Statement.
- 3.1. Each provision of our Terms is independent of each other, and in the event that one or more of the provisions are wholly and/or partially invalid or subsequently become invalid, the other provisions will not be affected and will remain valid.
- 3.2. We may change and update these terms to ensure that our terms are valid, legitimate and enforceable.
4. About Us
- 4.1. Stalk.to is a platform developed by independent developers.
5. Changes to our Terms
- 5.1. We may make changes to our Terms at any time by editing this page.
- 5.2. Since our Terms are binding on you, we recommend that you check this page for changes and updates from time to time.
6. Accuracy of Our Services and Contents
- 6.1. We do not guarantee that our services or the content we offer will be free from errors or omissions.
7. Access to Our Services
- 7.1. You can access our services on our website or download our mobile application for free.
- 7.2. We remind you that internet usage may be a matter during your access to our website or mobile application and you will be subject to the tariffs to be applied by your subscribed mobile operator. We would like to point out that your use outside the country may cause more internet consumption than your normal use, and you will be solely responsible for the information to be provided by your mobile operator and the payment of possible roaming and other fees.
- 7.3. We do not guarantee that our services will always be accessible and uninterrupted. >
- 7.4. We remind you that you are responsible for meeting all the stipulated requirements in order to access our services.
- 7.5. We would like to point out that some features and functions of our Services may not be available for some users or a certain geographical region, as we may limit the location/regions where you can access our Services. We want you to know that if you access from a region where the provision of our services is prohibited, you are responsible.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
- 8.1. For the purpose of these Terms, "Intellectual Property Rights" includes all patents, whether registered or unregistered, rights related to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trademarks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, commercial presentation or sale rights, unfair competition rights, design rights, computer software rights, database rights, semiconductor topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and all applications and renewals or extensions of these rights and any other Intellectual property rights, including all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection anywhere.
- 8.2. Our Services are protected under copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property regulations.
- 8.3. Our trademarks; It cannot be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to us, in a way that may cause confusion for our customers or users or harm Stalk.to. Any other trademarks not belonging to Stalk.to that may appear on our Services; are the property of their affiliates, affiliated or sponsored or not affiliated with us.
- 9.1. We do not guarantee that our website is/will be safe and virus-free.
- 9.2. We would like to point out that you are responsible for making the necessary configuration on your mobile device in order to access our services. We recommend that you make sure that the device on which you use the application has an appropriate and up-to-date virus protection program.
10. Third Party Links
- 10.1. Our Services may contain links to websites of third parties/institutions. These links are for informational purposes only.
- 10.2. We would like to point out that we are not responsible for the content on third-party websites or resources.
11. Applicable Law
- 11.1. We mutually agree that the Courts of England and Wales are non-exclusively authorized in disputes that may arise from these Terms.
12. Our Terms of Services in Other Languages
- 12.1. Because our services are available worldwide, additional terms may apply to our users located in different regions. We strive to create and localize our Terms to suit your region. For our Terms in other languages, please visit our website or app. If no specific terms of service have been published for your region, you can rely on our English version.
13. Contact Us
To contact us, you can send an e-mail to [email protected].